Tuesday 4 November 2014

Vinyl Process

For the illustration I decided to use one that I had previously done, I thought that the hand over the mouth and tear showed pure fear and terror. I also decided to use the same text as I used before to keep everything connected, I also used the same colour palette. Setting a colour palette was one of the first things I did so that I knew what colours to use for each thing and keep them al connected with a good flow. 

I also decided to add on the same quote. 

Because the tracks are not actually named or finished for The Ripper film yet I decided to look at other horror movie vinyl records to get a feel of what sort of names would appear then I made up my own to connect with the story and characters that will be in the film. 
This is the track list for Halloween, I decided to look at this record for an idea of what to name the tracks on the vinyl.

I also looked at the track names for Rosemarys Baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment