Tuesday 11 November 2014

Liberty of London: Best Selling & New in research

I wanted to look at what Liberty of London are currently bringing in, here is a selection of the newest products in. I absolutely love the Clover Canyon collection, the bright and vivid colours just grab the attention instantly in the pencil skirt, crop top and flare dress. The print compliment the body shape by using certain colours and tones to pull the eye around the piece of clothing in a certain way, flattering the shape and showing off with a bright beautiful print. I also love the black lace bomber jacket, its so detailed yet could fit with anything, I like the subtle gothic tones within this piece, also with the laser cut skirt! 

Here are more of the same sort of bright complimenting and clever patterns. I can see how each piece is designed to flatter, a body shape and look outstanding. I will keep this in mind when developing my clothing, so that I create something outstanding rather than a flat everyday design.

I like the idea of creating interesting statement pieces like jackets, so I thought that I would look at what Liberty is currently stocking. Once again the Clover Canyon collection bomber is my favourite, the pattern is laid in such a way that it cuts out harsh shapes in a soft and stylish way. 

I love flowing jackets so I thought to look at what they ate selling now to see what shapes are popular and what would work well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment