Tuesday 11 November 2014

Liberty of London

I have been looking in to all the different briefs and at the moment I think the best one for me would be the live brief for Liberty of London. I like the sound of this brief because it means that I can create anything I like with my illustrations on it that would fit right in the Liberty store. Before I even start thinking about things such as what products or items I want to create, first I want to look at everything Liberty of London is about and what they would want to see. To find this out I am going to look at all their best selling collections, styles and designers to see what is the norm for them. Then once I get a feel of the style they like I want to take it further than just going with what they normally purchase, I want to create something that fits but has a new stylish twist on it, making my pieces outstanding from the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment