Friday 21 November 2014

Dave White: Artist

Dave White is an amazing artist that I have come across, his work is very expressive and beautiful, Dave has had big collaborations such as Nike and Air Jordan. I wanted to research some more in to his work as mush of it links in to what I am doing in this brief. 

I love Dave's work, it focus's on creatures and his work is very expressive and massive, portraying emotion and movement within the piece bringing it to life. 

I love the colours Dave choses to use, they are so bright and vivid, they grab the attention of the people around and pulls them in to look. The splashes add movement so that the eye travels around the piece, and creates a fast moving motion. 







Dave White has some very high profile collaborations, including with the brand Jordan (as seen above) and also with Nike, as seen below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment