Tuesday 18 November 2014

History of Autumn looks in Liberty

I want to look at past trends chosen and used by Liberty, by doing this I could see what they seem to like and how I could relate my ideas towards it and create something that will stand out and be relevant to Liberty and their styles. To look for some older Autumn styles I went to Liberty Craft Blog and found a blog about Liberty's Autumn and Winter styles of 2013.






I love all of these patterns and how they are inspired by natural and organic things and also some are inspirited by William Morris's poetry. All of the colours co-ordinate well with the Autumn and Winter themes and the patterns are beautifully intricate. They all show true artistry and detail and this makes a good fit to the well made clothing sold by Liberty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment