Monday 17 November 2014

Autumm Trends 2015

The open call for Liberty's is in August next year so I want to look at Autumn trends as that season follows straight after August and would be most applicable to put in the shop for sale. I went to WGSN.com for the trend forecasts for Autumn 2015 to find out the predicted popular cuts, designs and colours that I could use for my pieces. 
This shows the colour palette predicted for Autumn next year. I like these colours and autumn is my favourite time of year so it will be fun for me to create around the autumn themes. The colours also match up with some of the ideas that I am wanting to apply to the clothing.

I really like cuts like this and using this sort of cut will be fun to design around as the design leaves a lot of room for illustrations to take the concentration to. 

This cut leaves a lot of room on the back for a large illustration or it is a good cut for a repetitive pattern.

I love hoods with faux fur lining the hood and I think it is a perfect look for the autumn season. 

This is another cut that would be easy to add illustrations to. 

This looks so comfy and warm and I think the cut would be nice to use.

I love long skirts and so I would love to make some with my illustrations. 

Here is a breakdown of all the cuts that are predicted to be popular in Autumn 2015.









No comments:

Post a Comment