Friday 21 November 2014

Artist research

I want to look at other artist's take on the natural work and how they portray the creatures and movement and life within the piece. 
Rob Wass
I love this piece by Rob Wass, I love fast flowing pieces that portal a lot of energy and movement. The splashes cause the bird to look like it is in movement and brings it to life.
Pablo Picasso
Picasso is well known for his interesting art that astounds audiences the world over, I love this piece of a pig! It holds his classic style and just looks so cute, the fast lines create movement and life.

Kozyndan
This piece by Kozyndan is so cute and interesting, I like his independent approach to art and the combination of nature. The composition of this piece is another thing that attracted me to it, it flows beautifully down.

Kerry Beall
This piece by Kerry is full of life an emotion, you can see the ideas she's wanting to portray and she carries it off well. I like the free movement of the bird as if it is in flight combined with the cold closed cage holding the beautiful bird. We get many ideas from this piece, to me it says that its a shame how we capture amazing free birds and hold them for our own reasons that just don't fit right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment