Tuesday 18 November 2014

Liberty Autumn 2011 & 2012

I looked through more of Liberty's blog to see what other collections they had posted and I found two more articles, one with a run down of Liberty's Autumn collection in 2012 and also one about Muubaa's Autumn leather collection for 2011.
Here is a picture taken from the Liberty blog that shows a few pieces from each collection for the Autumn clothing in Liberty's in 2012.
I love the 'Dark Romance' collection, I like the colours used and the cuts as they are both feminine and gothic. The cuts are very harsh mixed with a feminine touch and hang well on the models. The colours used are the sorts of colours and shades that I want to use with my collection.
The 'Orientalise' collection is also very gothic in places which I love, and carry the soft gracefulness of the oriental patterns.
The 'Opulent Elements' collection also relate to the previous two collections through the gothic and feminine values, this also related to the 'Fabric Fusion collection'
The 'Colourama' collection is very bright and vivid compared to the previous collections and the cuts are very flower reminiscent in my opinion, keeping a spring and summer touch to the pieces.
The 'Into The Wild' Collection is stunning and it is full of strong captivating colours and prints with a very chick look. 

This picture was taken from the Liberty blog.
It shows two beautiful jackets from Muubaa, the beautiful jackets are beautiful Autumn relevant colours and have a lovely edgy look to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment