Tuesday 28 October 2014

Poster Process (2nd Post)

Yesterday I finished the general outline for the heads and some of the hands, and this morning I have been focusing on the outline of the hair of all the girls. I did a slight sketch of the feral layout of the hairstyles, and to create the final outline I turned down the opacity of the original sketch hair layers and added a new layer and completed the hair. Here are some screen prints to show my process. 
Here is a screen shot of when I first started the outline of the hair in the new layer. 

This is a screen shot from a little while later, at this point I thought I was almost done with the hair but the further along I got the more I thought that the hair should be messier and denser. 

...more detail!

This is the finished hair outline I am happy with it but I am considering adding colour for depth. But right now I want to finish the outline then I will go further in to it and experiment with colouring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment