Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Digital Artist Survival Guide. (Digital research)

Here is a magazine I bought to help me with my digital artist research. It helped me out a lot as it is filled with everything I could possibly need to start with. The Digital Artists Survival Guide is filled with helpful tips and lessons to help create good effects with work and also shows you how to use some basic components of digital programmes such as grids, rulers and brushes. 
Here is an example of one of the pages that shows us some basic skills to use with Photoshop, I took a lot away from reading this and created some of my own brushes using this magazine. 

Below: Some examples of pages that show us artists tips and tricks that they use with digital programmes. These articles are small and easy to read and digest information. I have picked up a lot of skills by reading this and find this magazine very helpful. 
Each piece is by an established digital artist so all the information is trust worthy and shown to use in a clear set out way that shows us the full effects of using these techniques and process's. 





No comments:

Post a Comment