Thursday 21 November 2013

Post graduate course opportunities that my BA(Hons) Degree can lead me to. (Professional Studies)

In this blog I am going to be looking at post graduate courses that my BA(Hons) Degree may be able to lead me to, and find out some more about those courses. To find these courses I went on a website that shows all of the Master degrees ect. that are available in the UK and others around the world. I used the course finder on this website to search for what I may be interested in.

Here are a list of some of the courses I found and thought I may be interested in:
My course will allow me to be able to enter any one of these courses if I complete it well, opening up a lot of opportunities for me. I think I am almost certain that I will be going on to do a Masters Degree, although I am unsure of what degree I am likely to choose yet. I think I am leaning more towards an Illustration based MA than a Fine Art based one, I am also very interested in Graphic Design and Creative Business based Degrees. I plan to research further, and take time on deciding on my course.

No comments:

Post a Comment