Wednesday 27 November 2013

New brief!

In my new brief I have been asked to create a book using skills that I have learned and inspired by topics I have previously completed in this course.
To complete this brief I must first research artists within the sectors that I wish to progress to and see what they have done with their work, and also to research other artists who have created their own books of illustrations or books they worked with to illustrate.
I will also need to decide what sort of techniques I would like to use, at this moment I think I will work with a variety of all the past techniques I have used like print making, screen printing, digital and traditional techniques, in this process I will also be testing further with these techniques and see what I like or dislike and work towards a conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment