Thursday 7 November 2013

Business studies. PC vs iMac debate

During this lesson, we all created a pitch to say why the rest of the group should buy the product we chose to talk about.
Once all of our presentations were done, we were asked to speak about what we think we should use for our work, a PC or an iMac.
In my opinion, I like to use an iMac for my work, even though I am new to using Mac's and I am still figuring them out I understand that they are industry standard and using one would work well in my favour. I did enjoy using a PC and have briefly used a PC for graphic design but I find the Mac creates better work, the only initial complaint I had was that using a Mac was a little hard to get used to at first because I was so used to using a PC. But now I am used to using a Mac I prefer to use one, and will use one for my work. I like Macs because of the speed, larger and 75% less reflective screen, brilliant colour and detail and fast performance. I understand that the price of a Mac is a lot more costly than a PC, but a Mac is seemingly essential for my work in the industy so buying one in the future for my work is a clear best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment