Tuesday 23 September 2014

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

As I am researching in to the look that I want for the album I have decided to firstly look at Kyary and how she dresses and styles herself.
I see in most of her pictures that she chooses to use a lot of pink so this is a must for the colour pallet.

Kyary is very cute and girly and seems to use the body language commonly seen in the community that use this style also. 

The randomness of her music videos give me a lot of ideas to work with and this means that I can make it weird and strange, drawing in the attention of the audience. (I love the eyeball thing!)
The colours seem to revolve around many pinks, baby blues and other cutesie colours. 

Kyary has a very young appearance and atmosphere surrounding her and her music and style.

We see here more playful and childish concepts to her styling.

I love the make up chosen here, mimicking and cute little monster.
I am loving Kyary's whole look and style, I think this will be very easy to get in to and run with. My next move is to look at more of her videos and costumes and then at other artists that would relate to and fit well with her album.

No comments:

Post a Comment