Monday 16 February 2015

Ideas and concepts on The Eternals

I have written pages among pages of creature ideas, but I am finding it very hard to work out what creatures to start with. So I decided to start with my ideas for the godlike creatures that are the height of power, I was thinking along the lines of Titan like creatures that are trapped within the earth.
I want their to be Gods called Eternals, I have decided on Eternal because they will be the personification of raw emotion. I want to create two halves of Eternals, the first will embody good emotions and powers and the other half will embody evil.
I wanted to start with the evil Eternals first as I find myself more confident with drawing the weird and twisted creatures.

The evil Eternals that I have decided on creating so far are;
The Eternal of Suffering
The Eternal of Famine
The Eternal of Wrath
The Eternal of Envy
The Eternal of Plague
The Eternal of Greed

For the Good Eternals I have decided to create;
The Eternal of Peace
The Eternal of Beauty
The Eternal of Charity
The Eternal of Pride
The Eternal of Hope
The Eternal of Courage

The Mother Eternal will be The Eternal of Earth an embodiment of life, death, good, evil, destruction and fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment