Monday 17 February 2014

Developing Dagon Face Digitally

I feel like I could develop the face better digitally and use my sketches as a stepping stone. 


Original sketch
I uploaded my original sketch to Photoshop and re drew the lines using the brush tool, once I had done this I copied the half and pasted it in the appropriate place once it was flipped so it would match up..
Copied and pasted lines
Once I had done that I came to this stage (above) to complete the gaps I started adding more wrinkles and facial features to add more emotion. I wanted to keep the symmetry correct so every feature I added  I copied and pasted to the other side.


Above, is the stage I am currently at. I am going to add more features and a horn until it is complete then I am going to finnish up detail and maybe colour. 



No comments:

Post a Comment