Wednesday 19 February 2014

Body research and inspiration: Resident Evil

As my character is not human, I need to look at other artists who have created monsters. I think the best place to look for these creatures is in film, comics, games ect. I have found Resident Evil to be one of the best sources for these monsters.

Hunter. This creature relates heavily to the sort of creature I want to create for the Dagon

Hunter.

G Virus. 

G Virus. This picture shows all the changes of body that the G virus . I  love the colours and the muscle detail.

Nemisis. I love the wrinkled face and the teeth and gums baring.

Licker. I think the muscle texture is very inspiring and is similar to the type of effect I have been trying to create with my Dagon creatures skin. 

Tyrant

Mr X. I think the shoulders, chest, arms and hands are very interesting, detailed and textured.


No comments:

Post a Comment