Tuesday 4 February 2014

Dagon eyes research

To experiment further with eyes for the Dagon I have researched some fish eyes that could apply and work with the creature.
I love this example of fish eye. I love the white centre and black outer  part and how the eye appears very deep. 

This example is very large and bulges out, so would relate very well to the creature Dagon

These eyes also bulge so could work, but I dont like the uneven eyes as it would make the creature look silly in a way, I want the Dagon to look focussed and angry. 

This eye is my favorite example, the pearl colour is very intriguing and the size and creases around the eye work perfectly

I like this example as the eye looks very focussed and has a lot of life behind them. But this eye looks to innocent and cute for the look of the Dagon

No comments:

Post a Comment