Thursday 19 March 2015

The Eternal of Suffering

Here is the process of my Eternal of Suffering at its current stage, I have been focussing on the body for now as I have decided to change a few features of the piece. 

Here are some images from The Lords of Salem, a film by Rob Zombie. Like his other films this one is just as crazy and horrifying. I also loved this part of the film, it shows the burning of some witches, and in the scene one of them wears a crude iron maiden looking mask. 

I also want to adapt the idea of an Iron Maiden torture device to add to the theme of suffering.

I have also been looking at different variations of this. I have also been loping at Thir13en Ghosts and Bram Stokers Dracula, in both there are characters wearing cages on their heads.
Im going to go away and draw up some sketches of what ideas that I like for the rest of my creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment