Tuesday 13 January 2015

Looking at fabrics.

I want to look for a fabric that will portray a homely and comfortable feel, so preferably quite a sweet fabric and a different colour to match each different animal or bird on each cushion. I went to http://www.cheapfabrics.co.uk to find the fabrics that would suit.
I really liked the fabric above, especially the Rust, Purple, Wine and Brown. I found them to be quite homely and recon that they might fit the cushions I am planning to make. 
 I love gingham, it brings back loads of random memories that bring me comfort and remind me of home. So I think something like this would fit, and this website has a selection of different colours to order the fabric in. So, I could have them all in the same fabric but different colours to go with each different one.
I also have a massive love for anything and everything tartan, so I am considering using tartan for all of the pieces but possible trying to find different colours and tones of tartan to use for each cushion.



No comments:

Post a Comment