Tuesday 13 January 2015

Liberty cushions

I wanted to look at different cushions that Liberty sell at the moment to get a feel of what is popular and what they like. I also want to look at price ranges as I am not sure on how to price my cushions. 
When looking at the range available at Liberty's website I found that most of them if not all of them are nature based and very colourful. My cushion is all based around nature and old vintage cottage home so I think it would definitely fit in with what the customers want. 

All of the cushions are pricey and come from well known designers, but obviously the open day is about discovering new designers. My cushion will be completely hand made, so I want to work out a good price that fits the amount of time and money that I put in to the cushion. 







No comments:

Post a Comment