Wednesday 5 March 2014

Dagon Process: Colour

Here are some scanned images from my sketchbook, I have been looking at different colours I could use for my Dagon.
 On the first who I played with water colours and soon realise that I was not going to get the desired effect with such pale tones. I then moved on to playing with Brusho, I found that I love the effects and tried a variety of different colours.
The green Brusho has come to be my favourite one, I plan to use this and carry it further to the character. My only issue is that the colours are very dark and I may lose some of the detail in my character. To avoid this I am going to scan in the page where I have used the green Brusho and tone it down to a point where it is still dark and shows the darkness and sinister elements of the character but does not drown out the details I want in the final pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment